Beautiful and perfectly located, this gulf access pool home is waiting for you!!! 3 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms. Screened front entry and lanai/ pool with spa. Fenced yard. Wonderful sunken sitting area, family room, dine-in kitchen and formal dining room. Experience the convenience of being centrically located while also enjoying a quiet neighborhood. Close to restaurants, stores and Midpoint Bridge. This house is perfect for those looking for a special place to call it home or for the investors looking to buy in the wonderful SWFL. City water, all assessments paid. Well maintained, freshly painted interiors. Property is not in a flood zone. NEW ROOF 2022!!! (agents see remarks for after Ian updates).
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,667 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Coffered Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Pantry,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Pool/Spa Combo
- Gunite,In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price